Friday, May 25, 2012

Lollipop Chainsaw – Not your typical zombie game

I have seen some strange games such as Lemmings, Happy Wheels and the strange snail game hidden inside the Sega Master System, but this one takes the cake.

When I first heard about Lollipop Chainsaw I had no idea what to expect, when I found out what the game was about and how it’s being created I could not figure out how the name would ever give anyone the idea of what this game is. In essence this is a zombie game. Yes, a zombie game. Even crazier? The characters are high school cheerleaders. Yes your heard right, high school cheerleaders, Japanese high school cheerleaders to be more precise since their wear those awesome little school uniforms. You know, the ones where they may as well not be wearing a skit at all. :+)

So, although you can see it in the video below the game is in essence a mix of Street Fighter like combo attacks, Left 4 Dead 2 zombie killing, a little bit of Barbie cuteness and some Sims 3 special effects. I know, it sounds like a strange game to play, or even own. I seriously doubt people will be standing in line overnight to wait for the midnight release of this game. But it does make me curious enough to want to try it out. I mean, who can resist watching all the upskirt camera views every time you attack a zombie? Zombies and mini skirts, all we need is chilli cheese fries and a milk shake and this is a dream come true.

I look forward to trying this game out and giving my review although this will not be on PC apparently and i can’t imagine why not. I am not much of a console person but I will bare the annoyance to try this game out.



Please post comments on the Google+ post here:

Lollipop Chainsaw – Not your typical zombie game G+ Post