Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3, will it make a big splash or will it suffer from the disgrace of it’s previous versions?



So I hear Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 is out today. I’m curious to see how many people will actually by this game. I have own pretty much every previous PC version of this game (also the Wii version of Call Of Duty 3) and have loved every version before COD MW2. I was very disappointed with MW2 as Activision decided to be stupid and take away the dedicated server feature of the game making it not only impossible to change the game to make new maps and ways to play it but to have the ability to get rid of unwanted players. This game became a home for all kinds of hackers even to the point of some people having their accounts locked just for playing in a hacked server the damn system dropped them in because we did not have the ability to pick and choose where to play.






Activision tried to make up for many of these complaints by allowing dedicated servers with their next  version Call Of Duty Black Ops but this game was shipped with so many bugs you almost had to get bug spray to go with it. Most computers with dual core processors could barely even play the damn thing (I know mind couldn't) and the WWII look has already been played out enough.

Now we have the follow up to the worst game ever made while at the same time the most played COD version. To be honest I have not followed this one much because I have been off the net at home for a while now so online games have been out of my reach since so I don't know all the specs and features of the game as I write this. But I can't wait to see how it sells. Will it give the COD Series a boast and bring it back to life or will Battlefield 3 kill it once it hits stores? What do you think? Have you played it yet? tell us what you think so far, I definitely want to know.